Understanding Linux Process Model and User Space Programming using IPC (Inter-Process Communication) Methods
Duration: 30 Hours
- Understanding Multitasking and Process Model.
- How Processes get created on Linux, Creating Processes Programmatically.
- Signals Handling in Linux
- Users & Groups Concepts in Linux
- Using Linux and POSIX Timers.
- Understanding and Using Pipes & FIFOs
- Using Files and File Locking Techniques
- Understanding Shared Memory Concept, Creating Shared Memory between multiple processes to pass large data.
- Mapping Files into Shared Memory
- Synchronization and Race Conditions
- Using SystemV Semaphores for critical sections.
- Using POSIX Semaphores
- Understanding & Using Message Queues
- Understanding Threads Model in Linux.
- POSIX Thread Implementation
- Writing Multi-Threaded Programs.
- Using IPC in Multi-Threading
- Network Programming using sockets
- Writing Client/Server Programs using Multi-threading.
Our Students are working with below companies ….